Eau De Chic

Friday 12 July 2013

ι нєαят ѕυммєя тαg!

Hi guys! 
Eau De Chic here with a Tag for you guys! 
I first heard of this tag while watching Ingrid - Miss Glamorazzi- 's youtube channel (I'll link the video below) and thought it sounded like so much fun! So heeeere we go..

Favourite bronzer for summer?
I won't lie, I don't wear bronzer or foundation etc. in the summer at all! So, I can't really answer that, I'm afraid..

You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island, what are you sipping on?
Probably Pink Lemonade, which is the tastiest thing ever, and it's pink! Can't really go wrong!

Favourite summer lip product?
As I mentioned already, I really haven't been wearing much makeup this summer, but I'd have to say my (as childish as this sounds..) Vanilla Coke Lipsmacker! Seriously you haven't lived if your haven't tried it!

Pool or Beach?
As it's so hot in Ireland right now (I mean like 27.5 degrees celcius!), I'd have to say beach! I do love the pool, but you can go there all year 'round and the beach is just so, so summery and amazing!


Summer = CRAZY hair! What is your must have styling product?
I am using Shockwaves Shine & Anti Frizz Serum at the moment. I just apply it to the very ends of my hair and it works very well.


Sunbathing or Fake Tan?
I do like to lie out in the sun and I have quite sallow skin already, so I don't think fake tan suits me and all the ones I have tried turn me into an oompa loompa for some reason.

Favourite Summer Nail Polish?
I like CIRCUIT by LA COLORS.

Any Summer Traditions?
Not really, other than go to the beach, haha!

Favourite Summer Scent?
I love, love, love So...? Sinful! It's so fruity and fresh!

Favourite BBQ Food?
Gotta' go for the Ribs.. Mmmm..


What's your favourite summer-proof makeup?
My favourite summer makeup is no makeup. I don't think it's worth it and it's good for your skin to soak in the vitamin D anyways :)


Any Summer Vacation Plans this year? No Plans? What's your dream summer vacation?
Nah, not going anywhere this year, but I really, really, really want to go to Costa Rica.


Thanks for reading my I HEART SUMMER TAG! I Tag all of you guys to do this :)
Hasta La Vista,
Baby...
 
Miss Glamorazzi's Video..




No comments:

Post a Comment